Probably the only Asian who can’t cook rice, but knows a thing or two about content marketing, Shopify and broadcast design.
Michael P. Hill is a creative communications professional focused on building compelling, captivating content and solutions.
Michael's knowledge is backed with solid and proven experience in developing niche content, content marketing, project management, product management and designing and developing dynamic Web properties.
Combining a unique background in journalism and content generation with a sharp eye for design and strategic problem solving, Michael works every day to create create and solutions that inform, engage and deliver results.
Michael was born in South Korea and raised in Pennsylvania and currently is based in Chicago. In his spare time, Michael enjoys cooking (just don't ask him to make rice), reading and spending time with his family.
What Michael's up to...
NewscastStudio is the premier trade publication for television creative professionals. The site provides breaking and exclusive industry coverage along with the Web’s largest galleries of set and motion graphics design inspiration.
Michael’s Latest NewscastStudio Posts
- MSNBC hits hard with ‘road warriors’ promo on immigration coverage
- Spanning decades: ‘Murphy Brown’ production design bridges classic look with today’s news landscape
- Weather Channel heats up ‘AMHQ’ with immersive mixed reality wildfire explainer
- Megyn Kelly ‘Making the Rounds’ promo spotlights newsy roundtables
- ‘GMA’ goes rustic for Idaho Fish and Game official coverage
Out of the Sandbox
Out of the Sandbox is home to the most used and highest rated Shopify themes — ever. At Out of the Sandbox, Michael works directly with customers to find practical and creative solutions to design, technical and ecommerce challenges as well as authoring the the Out of the Sandbox blog, focusing on providing clear and actionable advice to Shopify store owners.
Michael’s Latest Out of the Sandbox Posts
- Stretch your creative muscles with our latest Shopify theme release: Artisan 1.1.0
- Jumpstart your ecommerce journey by buying an existing Shopify business
- Boost your affiliate commissions this month referring Shopify theme sales to us
- What every Shopify theme developer and expert needs to know about theme registration
- What Shopify theme registration is — and why it's important to your business
Michael’s always got more cool projects in the works — but they’re hush hush right now. Stay tuned here or follow Michael on social media to keep tabs on what’s up.
Get in touch...
Thank you for your interest. Michael is currently accepting custom Shopify projects with minimum budgets of $25,000. However, Michael is currently not accepting website or Shopify projects under this amount. Michael suggests Out of the Sandbox Shopify themes for Shopify stores. For technical support related to Out of the Sandbox themes, please use the Out of the Sandbox Support Center.